Sony’s top-of-the-line headphones seem to get most of the attention these days, but you don’t have to spend $350 to get great wireless headphones from Sony. The company makes much less expensive models that cost far less than those premium noise cancelling headphones, and two such models are on sale today at their lowest prices ever. For one day only, an early Black Friday sale on Amazon slashes the $60 Sony WH-CH510 Wireless On-Ear Headphones and the $60 Sony Wi-Xb400 Wireless In-Ear Extra Bass Headphones to just $38 each!
Sony WH-CH510 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Listen all day long with up to 35 hours of playback time
- Simplified Bluetooth connectivity with NFC one-touch
- 30mm driver unit for dynamic sound
- Swivel design for easy travel
- Easy hands-free calling and voice assistant commands with microphone
- Voice assistant-compatible for easy access to your smartphone
- Next-generation USB Type C charging.
- In the box: USB type-C Cable
Sony Wi-Xb400 Wireless In-Ear Extra Bass Headphones
- Feel the power of extra bass
- Wireless Audio with Bluetooth technology
- Up to 15 hours of battery life with Quick charging (10min charge = 60min of playback)
- 12mm driver units for crisp, clear sound
- Flexible and lightweight cables
- Hands-free calling and voice assistant compatible
- Magnetic buds for easy carrying
- In the box: USB Type-C
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.