Black Friday sales are just around the corner. Considering how many gizmos and gadgets go on sale ahead of the holidays each year, it’s a safe bet that some of your Black Friday buys are going to be battery-powered. That’s why Amazon is running a killer pre-Black Friday deal right now on top-rated AAA batteries from everyone’s favorite brand, Anker. 24-packs of Anker AAA batteries are down to $6.99 right now, which matches the lowest price ever. Anker’s AA batteries are also on sale, but we won’t even bother linking them because there’s a much better deal — a whopping 100 AA batteries from top-rated brand ACDelco are on sale for under $20!
Anker Alkaline AAA Batteries (24-Pack)
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Long-Lasting Power: Power small devices like remotes for up to 240 days, or keep toys and game controllers running for much longer than other brands are able to.
- PowerLock: An air- and liquid-tight seal keeps the power inside; until you’re ready to unleash it.
- 10-Year Shelf Life: Buying batteries in bulk never made more sense. Anker Alkaline batteries work flawlessly for up to 10 years after they are first purchased.
- Adaptive Output: Anker Alkaline batteries deliver only the power required by your devices, ensuring universal compatibility and long life.
ACDelco AA Super Alkaline Batteries
- 100 AA batteries in recloseable storage pack; each battery has 1.5 volts of power
- Performs better than the competition in high-drain and super high-drain devices
- Long shelf life; holds power and will not vent or leak when stored in a cool, dry place
- Contains no mercury or cadmium; safe for the home and better for the environment
- Trust ACDelco for all your battery needs: alkaline batteries, lithium coin cell batteries, rechargeable batteries, car batteries, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.