Most flagship smartphones these days support wireless charging and if you’re not taking advantage of it, you’re crazy. It might seem like it’s not a big deal, but there’s something so wonderfully liberating about not having to deal with cables and connectors anymore. Don’t take our word for it though, because it’s time to see for yourself with one of the best deals we’ve ever seen on a wireless charger. The Anker PowerWave Pad Fast Wireless Charger is insanely popular and it typically sells for around $15. An Amazon discount slashes that price to $10 thanks to an early Black Friday deal, but the coupon code AKSD0313 cuts it even farther to an all-time low price of just $8.99! Definitely don’t miss out on this killer deal.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7. 5W charge that’s 10% faster than other wireless chargers. For best results, use a quick charge Adapter (9V/2a) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- Led indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is flashing blue, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is flashing Green, make sure you are using a 5V/2a or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. Power Wave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases under 5 mm thickness only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What you get: PowerWave pad, 4 ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.