Apple’s new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max are all terrific. They’re also all really, really expensive. If you already have an iPhone that’s working just fine, you might not want to dive into an upgrade that costs anywhere from $700 up to a whopping $1,450. There are some newer iPhone features that would be nice to have though, such as wireless charging so you don’t have to worry about fumbling with cables and connectors anymore. Check out the Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case for iPhone, which costs less than $20 and is available for the iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, and iPhone 7 series. Trust us, you’re going to wonder how you ever lived without it.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 7, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X.
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports.
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case!
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock.
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.