If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Happy Black Friday everyone! Wait, it’s not black Friday yet? Well someone forgot to tell Amazon because it’s running a robot vacuum deal right now that’s as good as anything you’ll find later this month. On Monday, for one day only, you can pick up the $300 BISSELL EV675 Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair with Self Charging Dock for just $164.99. This model is perfect for pet owners because it picks up pet hair as well or even better than Roombas that cost twice as much, and it has never been as cheap as it is today.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Triple Action Cleaning System combines dual edge brushes, a rotating Brush Roll and powerful suction to clean pet hair and debris on the floor, including along edges and in corners
- Schedule cleanings to automatically clean your floors while you’re away
- Low profile design for cleaning under furniture. Dirt Cup Capacity: 0.4 liters
- Smart cleaning with automatic sensors to detect stairs and drop-offs as well as low battery levels to return to the docking station and recharge
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 100 minutes of powerful, hands-free, unattended cleaning
- 1 Kimberly-Clark N95 Pouch Respirator (53358), Made in U.S.A, Universal Size, 50 Respirators/Bag
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Black (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Soothing Gel, Fresh scent, with Aloe and Vitamin E , 8 fl oz Pum…
- 4 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.