If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Black Friday isn’t quite here just yet, but we wouldn’t fault you if you thought it was here already considering all the crazy deals out there. Among them is a Black Friday staple that you’re definitely going to want to check out. The 23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service is a $200 test that includes a whopping 125 different reports on health, ancestry, wellness and more. Head over to Amazon right now, however, and you can get it for just $99! It’s an awesome gift for anyone on your list or even for yourself, so definitely check it out while it’s on sale with such a deep discount.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Receive 23andMe Ancestry Service PLUS more than 90 DNA-based online reports on Health Predispositions*, Carrier Status*, Wellness, & Traits with just one genetic test
- Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme.com/test-info
- Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/about/privacy
- Accurate, reliable reports developed and designed through a rigorous process by world-class scientists and medical experts
- Register and provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back. No additional lab fee required. Results ready in less than 8 weeks
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)
- 4 Kasa Smart Plug HS103P4, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, N…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.