Apple’s AirPods were the first true wireless earbuds I ever tried, and I used them for quite a while. As great as they are though, there’s one design issue that I could never really get past: the fact that they don’t have silicone tips so they don’t isolate sound or stay put in your ears. If you’re on the lookout for cord-free buds and you don’t want to run into the same problem I did, there’s a much less expensive option you should check out. They’re called the SoundPEATS TrueFree True Wireless Earbuds, and they’re discounted right now on Amazon.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- [TRUE WIRELESS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] – Equipped with the latest Realtek chipset with Bluetooth 5.0, the true wireless earbuds ensure your smooth transmission without tangling and latency.
- [INSTANT PAIRING] – Enter pairing mode right after out of charging case. Second time you only need to activate the Bluetooth in your device and pull out the earbuds.
- [MONO & STEREO] – Support working together to enjoy stereo sound, or connecting to two devices simultaneously. Both earbuds are with microphone built-in.
- [EXTENDED PLAYTIME] – 3-4 hours playtime with average use per charge. 15 hours in total with charging case included. The earbuds are your best companion for long journey.
- [WIDE COMPATIBILITY] – If your device is Bluetooth-enable with version 4.0 or above, you can use it with the earbuds. PS: SoundPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.