Amazon just tried to get cute and sneak a surprise Fire TV Stick deal past us, but we take our duty far too seriously to let our dedicated BGR Deals readers miss out on a great sale! Amazon’s Fire TV devices are among the best in the business when it comes to streaming media, and the Fire TV Stick is the company’s best-selling model. Hurry over to Amazon right now and you can snag one for just $34.99. Hey, every penny counts with the holidays just around the corner, so definitely grab one on sale before it’s too late.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Fire TV Stick, the #1 best-selling streaming media player, with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen). Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, soundbar, and receiver.
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote. Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Apple TV, STARZ, SHOWTIME, or CBS All Access, plus stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and others.
- Fire TV Stick devices have more storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus browse millions of websites like Facebook and Reddit using Firefox or Amazon Silk.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Sling, and others.
- Switch seamlessly between your headphones and sound system—pair compatible Bluetooth headphones with Fire TV to listen to movies, TV shows, and music.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.