If you have an Apple Watch, you undoubtedly love it. Honestly, I couldn’t even imagine being without mine for just a couple of hours at this point. But there’s one thing about it that I don’t like at all and I have found that most Apple Watch owners I talk to are the same way: it’s so annoying to have to travel with that mile-long charging cable. Thankfully, I never charge with that crazy cable anymore. Instead, I just picked up a Pantheon Portable Charger for Apple Watch and I leave it in my bag so I can charge my Watch anywhere!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- WIRELESS CHARGING: The built in 700 mAh lithium ion battery will charge the Series 1 Apple Watch 3 times and the Series 2 Apple Watch twice.
- PORTABLE: This is the perfect solution to Apple Watch users who are traveling. Rather than taking your long magnetic charger or oversized dock with you, simply bring your lightweight and portable Pantheon keychain charger. Hook it to your backpack or carry it in your bag or pocket.
- APPLE CERTIFIED: This product has been been certified by Apple to meet all of their stringent quality and safety requirements. Do not risk damaging your watch with cheap alternatives
- STYLISH: High quality design and finish but lightweight and easy to carry around.
- PANTHEON WIRELESS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Should you have any issues with your keychain charger in the first 18 months, Pantheon Wireless will provide you with a 100% money back guarantee or replace your product.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.