Well, the Google Pixelbook Go reviews are in and they’re pretty much all in agreement: this is an awesome new Chromebook. It features a unique design that hides out of sight on the bottom of the laptop, but the cool grooves feel great when you carry it. The Pixelbook Go also has one of the most comfortable keyboards we’ve ever tested and absolutely insane battery life that lasts for up to 12 hours of usage — while I was testing it, I could easily go 2 days without charging.
The hot new Pixelbook Go is available to order right now, and it comes in three different versions: the Google Pixelbook Go M3 Chromebook with 8GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, the Google Pixelbook Go i5 Chromebook with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and the Google Pixelbook Go i5 Chromebook with 16GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. All three models start shipping on Sunday, so order yours now if you want to guarantee release-day delivery!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Good to go. Pixel Book go lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours,  so you don’t need to carry a charger. And when you do need a charge, get up to 2 hours of use in just 20 minutes so you can keep going. 
- Made to move. Pixel Book go is lightweight – barely 2 pounds. It’s 13 mm thin with a grappable design, making it easier to carry. 
- Get it done. Fast. Pixel Book go starts up in seconds. The 8th Gen Intel Core Processor is quick and responsive, powering everything you do. And chrome OS doesn’t slow down over time so it always feels like new. 
- Go without worry. Pixel Book go is designed to prevent things from getting off track. The Titan C security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data. And chrome OS updates automatically always giving you the latest features and security 
- Built for comfort. A backlit keyboard and Hush keys make using Pixel Book go Comfortable and quite. The touchpad is spacious and accurate, so you only need to use a light touch. The fan less design stays cool to let you comfortably use it on your lap.
- Ready to entertain. With brilliant 13.3” HD touchscreen display and dual stereo speakers, you get amazing picture and sound For watching movies, editing photos, or video chatting. 
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.