When it comes to consumer electronics accessories like charging gear and headphones, there are basically three tiers of products. There are expensive brand-name products, cheap no-name products, and then a tier in the middle that offers brand-name quality at prices that are much closer to all those cheap no-name products. Popular gadget maker Anker lives in this space, and its various product lines continue to wow us all. A perfect example is the newly upgraded Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds, freshly upgraded cord-free earbuds that sound better than AirPods, have deeper bass, and offer IPX7 water-resistance. On top of all that, they’re somehow on sale right now for just $44.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo wireless earbuds that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Bass you can feel: our exclusive BASSUP technology analyzes your Audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the Bass by up to 43%. stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
- Unbreakable Connectivity: An external antenna combines with Bluetooth 5. 0 to create an almost unbreakable link between your wireless earbuds and your device—even in busy places. And they feature
- IPX7 protection: sweat guard protection creates a watertight barrier for the wireless earbuds against rain and sweat. It even resists water from the tap when you’re washing away the sweat after a hardcore workout.
- Rock-Solid Fit: Sound core’s proprietary Grip Fit technology enables wireless earbuds to sit securely and comfortably in your ears—simply slide in and twist to lock. Take on an intense workout or navigate city streets knowing your earbuds will stay firmly in place.
- Ultra-lightweight: each earbud weighs just 0. 2 oz. To ensure you enjoy a fatigue-free experience, no matter how long you listen.
- Power a week of listening: using our Anker Heritage and high-efficiency power cells, Liberty Neo delivers over 5 hours of wireless playtime from a single charge and an extra 15 hours from the compact charging case.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.