Amazon has been running some truly impressive sales lately on Ring doorbells, and now one of the best ones we’ve seen is back. If you buy a Ring Video Doorbell new, in most stores it’ll cost you $200. Then you need a Ring Chime, of course, so that’s another $30 for a total of $230. But if you hurry and head over to Amazon right now, you can score a Certified Refurbished Ring Video Doorbell 2 bundled with a Certified Refurbished Ring Chime for a grand total of just $118.99! That’s a killer deal and it definitely won’t last long.
Here’s more from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Ring Video Doorbell 2 and Certified Refurbished Ring Chime are refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new and come with the same limited warranty as a new device.
- This bundle includes Certified Refurbished Ring Video Doorbell 2 and Certified Refurbished Ring Chime.
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video.
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free.
- Plug Ring Chime into any standard power outlet, and get instant alerts anywhere in your home.
- Plug Ring Chime and play: Plug it in, connect it to your Wi-Fi network and link it to your Ring devices. It’s that easy.
- Ring Chime volume control: Adjust the volume directly from the free Ring app. Connectivity : 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz only
- Ring Chime do not disturb mode: Disable alerts anytime so you can get some peace and quiet. Power-110-240 VAC
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.