You know the KitchenAid stand mixer you’ve been dreaming of buying forever but you’ve never actually pulled the trigger because they’re so darned expensive? Well today is the day that your dream finally comes true. For one day only on Thursday, Amazon is blowing out the KitchenAid KSM150GBQER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Food Grinder Attachment in five different colors for just $259.99. That price is positively nuts for this beloved model, and it won’t last much longer so hurry!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 5 quart stainless steel bowl to mix up to 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- Tilt-head design for clear access to the bowl to easily add ingredients. Stainless steel bowl to mix up to 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe with 10 speeds.
- Transform your KitchenAid stand mixer into a versatile food grinder by attaching it to the power hub and uses the power of the motor to help you tackle a variety of tasks.
- The coarse grinding plate is great for grinding raw meats for burgers or meatloaf and combining ingredients for homemade salsa.
- The fine grinding plate quickly grates hard cheeses and helps you make bread crumbs.
- Turn your stand mixer into the culinary center of your kitchen, with over 10 different attachments (sold separately).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.