If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Honestly, we were speechless when the Amazfit Bip Lite by Huami was first announced and it took us a few minutes to collect ourselves. Why? Well, remember the super popular Amazfit Bip that works with Android and iPhones, has a bunch of great features, and lasts for a ridiculous 30 days on a single charge for just $100? Well now there’s a “Lite” version that has many of the same features, an always-on display like the Apple Watch Series 5, and EVEN BETTER battery life… and it only costs $64.99! This is absolutely nuts, and you’re crazy if you don’t get one.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip Lite smartwatch for up to 45 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Get detailed insights into frequent activities with daily fitness tracking, sedentary reminders, and 4 sport-modes.
- Be in the Know: Receive notifications for email, text, and other notifications from your favorite mobile apps.
- Keep an eye on your health – With PPG sensors, monitor your heart rate 24/7 as well as get detailed insights into your sleep pattern.
- Look good always – With a 1.28‘’ reflective always-on display, and three colors to choose from, the Amazfit Bip Lite will match your personal style.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.