I’m going to admit something right now, but you have to promise not to tell anyone: until earlier this week, I was still using a Barnes & Noble Nook that was about 7 years old! I know, I know… I’m not proud of it. But the good news is that I finally upgraded on Monday when I saw that the Waterproof Amazon Kindle Paperwhite dropped back down to its lowest price ever. I have to tell you — it’s awesome and I’m so happy that I finally upgraded! It’s still down to $89.99 instead of $130, so you should definitely check it out if you’re also due for an upgrade.
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- Now available in Black or Twilight Blue
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers, plus over a million titles at $2.99 or less.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.