If you regularly check your blood pressure, it’s high time you upgraded to a blood pressure cuff that’s better suited to the digital age. And what you might not realize is that it’s going to cost way less than you thought… especially today. The insanely popular iHealth Track Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is already a steal at $40, allowing you to connect to your iPhone or Android and store all of your blood pressure readings so you can see historical data and analyze trends. Clip the $10 coupon on the product page before it sells out, however, and you’ll only pay $29.99!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- CLINICALLY ACCURATE : Easy Operation by two buttons, Advanced Accuracy, No Calibration required.
- LARGE MULTI-COLOR BACKLIT DISPLAY: The large, oversized numbers make reading the results from this upper arm blood pressure monitoring device a breeze. Coded (GREEN/YELLOW/RED) display tells if your blood pressure readings are optimal or not.
- EASY MANAGEMENT : Manage and track up to 99 readings on your blood pressure monitor and unlimited readings on your smartphone with iHealth’s free iOS and Android applications ( iOS 8.0 or later. Android 5.0 or later. Requires Bluetooth 4.0.and up).
- HEART RHYTHM DISTURBANCES: This unit automatically identifies and alerts you to any heart rhythm disturbances. If detected, a warning symbol will be displayed after the measurement is taken.
- What You Get: 1 FDA Cleared & Medical CE Approved blood pressure monitor that meets ESH 2010 performance standards, 4 AAA batteries, 1 wide range cuff that fits upper arms with Circumference of 8.7″-16.5″ (22-42cm),1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide (English, French and Spanish), our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly US-based customer service, Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.