It might be hard to remember these days since robot vacuums are a dime a dozen, but Roomba was a pioneer in the space. Now, all these years later, Roomba is changing the game once again. There is a “final frontier” in robot vacuums that no company has been able to crack: once a robot vacuum is full, it has to be emptied by a human. That’s no longer the case thanks to the hot new iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal.
As you can see in the graphic above, the i7+ returns to its base once its internal bin is full. Once it’s docked, the base has a brilliant feature that vacuums out all the dirt and dust on its own! It’s fantastic, but it’s also quite pricey which is why you should head over to Amazon and scoop one up while it’s discounted by $100.
Here’s more from the product page:
- Empties on its own – you don’t have to think about vacuuming for months at a time. Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal with AllergenLock bag holds 60 days of dirt, dust and hair.
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power* for improved pick-up performance. Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don’t. *(Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- Intelligently maps and remembers multiple floor plans to clean your entire home. Patented iAdapt 3.0 technology with vSLAM navigation actively captures thousands of precise measurements each millisecond to optimize coverage.
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home, allowing you to choose which rooms are cleaned and when. Keep Out Zones offer added control to actively avoid specific areas and objects in your home.
- Ideal for homes with pets. High-Efficiency Filter and AllergenLock bags trap 99% of pollen, mold, and dust mites so they don’t escape back into the air.
- Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don’t get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
- Imprint Link Technology allows Roomba i7+ and Braava jet m6 robots to automatically clean in sequence – vacuuming and then mopping.
- “Roomba, clean my kitchen.” Customize and control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app, Alexa or the Google Assistant.
- Box Content: 1 Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum, 1 Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, 2 Dirt Disposal Bags, 1 North American Line Cord, 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier, 1 Extra High-Efficiency Filter, 1 Extra Side Brush
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.