If you buy a conventional standing desk, you’re going to pay hundreds of dollars at the very least. What you might not realize, however, is that it’s incredibly easy to turn the desk you already have into a standing desk. No, we’re not suggesting you dive into some complicated DIY project. Just head over to Amazon right now and you can pick up a Halter Preassembled Adjustable Sit/Stand Elevating Desktop with Built-in Cable Management for $56 including shipping.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- ⭐ HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Make Working Comfortable Without Height Adjustable ED-257, Gently Squeeze The Handles For Easy Height Adjustment From Sit ⬇ To Stand ⬆ Position.
- ⭐ FULLY ASSEMBLED: Seamlessly Setup Your Fully Assembled ED-257 By Placing It On Your Table, Desk Etc. And You’re All Set.
- ⭐ FREE UP SPACE: Our ED-257 Tabletop Comes With A Large, Sturdy Platform With More Than Enough Room For Your Office Essentials Such As A Laptop 💻, Full Size Keyboard ⌨, Mouse, Accessories & Much More.
- ⭐ RELIABLE MECHANISM: Our Tabletop Offers State Of The Art Gas Spring Technology Exclusively Patented By Halter.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We, at Halter, Offer Not Only Top Grade-A Quality Products But Also Provide Top of The Line Customer Service Along With Our 1-Year No Questions Asked Warranty Policy Which You Won’t Get With Other Brands.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.