Well, audiophiles, we have good news and bad news for you on Thursday morning. The good news is that if you missed our earlier coverage, you can still pick up a pair of Sony WF1000XBM1 True Wireless Earbuds at a massive discount. This fan-favorite model typically sells for $200, but Amazon’s killer sale slashes that price all the way down to just $109.99 right now. The bad news is that unfortunately, it looks like stock is finally running our. Our guess is that these earphones will be sold out in a matter of hours, so you had better hurry up if you want a pair!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- True wireless design with uninterrupted Bluetooth streaming.
- Digital Noise Cancelling lets you listen without distractions.
- Sony|Headphones Connect APP for Android /iOS uses Smart Listening technology to control your ambient sound settings .
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity. Ambient Sound mode to hear essential sound without taking your headphones off.
- A 6mm driver for crisp, clear sound
- Enjoy up to 9 hours of battery life with the chargeable carrying case.
- Conversation flows freely with hands-free calling through the left earpiece. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
- In the box: Charging Case, USB Cable (1), Earbuds (Long Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds(SS, S, M, L X2), Fitting Supporters(M, L X2), Triple-Comfort Earbuds(S, M, L X2))
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.