If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
At just $16, the ORIA 60-in-1 Precision Screwdriver Kit is already a no-brainer. It’s a high-quality steel set with all the specialty bits you can imagine. On top of that, they’re all magnetized and there’s even a flexible extension shaft so you can reach screws in difficult places. $16 is a great price indeed, but you won’t pay that much if you get one today. Just use the coupon code WYQXMLKXA at checkout and you’ll get one for $10.39!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 1. Multi-Magnetic Hand Tools : 60 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set is Professional hand tools to repair all popular laptops, phones, game consoles, and other electronics.
- 2. Variety of Specialty Bits : With different kind of Screwdriver bits, which made of chrome-vanadium steel are carefully selected by ORIA to meet all your need.
- 3. Flexible Shaft : A flexible shaft is included, which is great for stereo work as well as other large electronics where the screws are not on the surface.
- 4. High Quality : The Unique non-slip driver available on the market is machined from a single piece of aluminum and covered with Silica gel; it also has a ball bearing mounted swivel top to simplify the operation.
- 5. Portable : Professional portable hardware tools with perfect weight & compact design for easy carry.
- 1 Cyber Monday deal: Save on FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks proven by NIOSH to work better than 3M N95 masks
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 Liter Flip Cap Bottle (Pack of 4)…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.