Two weeks ago, we told you about an insane deal that slashed the price of the $200 Sony WF1000XBM1 True Wireless Earbuds to just $99.99. Needless to say, it sold out in a matter of hours. Sony makes some of the best headphones on the planet, and that includes the company’s Bluetooth buds, of course. Well, if you missed that killer deal we have some outstanding news for you: it’s back! They’re back in stock right now and back down to $99.99, but you’ll definitely want to hurry up because we can pretty much guarantee they’ll sell out just as fast as they did last time!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- True wireless design with uninterrupted Bluetooth streaming.
- Digital Noise Cancelling lets you listen without distractions.
- Sony|Headphones Connect APP for Android /iOS uses Smart Listening technology to control your ambient sound settings .
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity. Ambient Sound mode to hear essential sound without taking your headphones off.
- A 6mm driver for crisp, clear sound
- Enjoy up to 9 hours of battery life with the chargeable carrying case.
- Conversation flows freely with hands-free calling through the left earpiece. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
- In the box: Charging Case, USB Cable (1), Earbuds (Long Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds(SS, S, M, L X2), Fitting Supporters(M, L X2), Triple-Comfort Earbuds(S, M, L X2))
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.