If you regularly check your blood pressure, today is the perfect day to catapult yourself into the modern age with one simple device. The iHealth Track Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is awesome because it connects wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. This way you can not only get readings on your phone or tablet, but you can also track your blood pressure history! It’s a terrific value at $40, but there’s a coupon that’s still available on Amazon to cut the price down to $29.99. This deal is only available for a few more days though, so hurry!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- CLINICALLY ACCURATE : Easy Operation by two buttons, Advanced Accuracy, No Calibration required.
- LARGE MULTI-COLOR BACKLIT DISPLAY: The large, oversized numbers make reading the results from this upper arm blood pressure monitoring device a breeze. Coded (GREEN/YELLOW/RED) display tells if your blood pressure readings are optimal or not.
- EASY MANAGEMENT : Manage and track up to 99 readings on your blood pressure monitor and unlimited readings on your smartphone with iHealth’s free iOS and Android applications (iOS 8.0 or later. Android 5.0 or later. Requires Bluetooth 4.0.and up).
- HEART RHYTHM DISTURBANCES: This unit automatically identifies and alerts you to any heart rhythm disturbances. If detected, a warning symbol will be displayed after the measurement is taken.
- What You Get: 1 FDA Cleared & Medical CE Approved blood pressure monitor that meets ESH 2010 performance standards, 4 AAA batteries, 1 wide range cuff that fits upper arms with Circumference of 8.7″-16.5″ (22-42cm),1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide (English, French and Spanish), our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly US-based customer service, Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.