Want true wireless earbuds you can recharge just by plopping the case down on any Qi-compatible wireless charger? Head over to the Apple store and that’ll cost you a whopping $200. But if you want earbuds that are actually even better than AirPods in many ways and still support wireless charging, there’s a deal ending soon on Amazon that you’ll definitely want to take advantage of. The hot new AUKEY Key Series T10 True Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case retails for $110, which is more than fair. Clip the on-site coupon and use the promo code FFFWA2ZK at checkout, however, and you’ll only pay $70.99!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Superior Sound Quality: Dynamic drivers and graphene diaphragms add extra depth to the full and crisp sound, to give your music a wider soundstage. IPX5 water-resistance means there’s no need to fear the rain.
- Qi Wireless Charging & USB-C: The carry case can be charged via USB-C or a Qi wireless charger. Charging wirelessly extend the 7-hour playtime to 24 hours
- Touch Control: The side of both earbuds is touch-sensitive and can be tapped or pressed to adjust the volume, change the track, play or pause, or access your phone’s assistant (e.g. Siri).
- Secure & Comfortable Fit: Noise isolation, Super-lightweight earbuds with three sizes of ear-tips and in-ear ear-hooks for a reliable, customized fit. The magnets to hold the earbuds in the case are very strong; you have no concerns whatsoever about the buds falling out of the case, or not being sufficiently secure to charge.
- Package Contents: AUKEY Key Series T10 True Wireless Earbuds, Three Pairs of Ear-Tips (S/M/L), Three Pairs of Ear-Wings (S/M/L), USB-A to C Cable, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.