Look, we really don’t have to say much about this deal because it speaks for itself. In fact, we can pretty much guarantee that you won’t find a better deal on headphones all month long. The Sony WF1000XBM1 True Wireless Earbuds sell for $200 and they’re worth every penny. Head over to Amazon right now though and you can pick them up for just $69.99. They sold out in just a few hours last time they dropped to this price, so you definitely don’t have long. Hurry!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- True wireless design with uninterrupted Bluetooth streaming.
- Digital Noise Cancelling lets you listen without distractions.
- Sony|Headphones Connect APP for Android /iOS uses Smart Listening technology to control your ambient sound settings .
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity. Ambient Sound mode to hear essential sound without taking your headphones off.
- A 6mm driver for crisp, clear sound
- Enjoy up to 9 hours of battery life with the chargeable carrying case.
- Conversation flows freely with hands-free calling through the left earpiece. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
- In the box: Charging Case, USB Cable (1), Earbuds (Long Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds(SS, S, M, L X2), Fitting Supporters(M, L X2), Triple-Comfort Earbuds(S, M, L X2))
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.