Everyone knows that the Sony WH1000XM3 wireless headphones are the best noise cancelling headphones out there. In fact, not even Bose’s newest headphones can match Sony’s noise cancellation tech. What you might not realize though, is that Sony also makes true wireless earbuds with noise cancellation, and they’re just as dominant compared to rival models as the company’s over-ear headphones. If you haven’t already checked out the Sony WF1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Earbuds, definitely head over to Amazon and pick up a pair.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Industry leading noise canceling with HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e
- 24bit Audio signal processing delivers dramatically improved sound quality
- Battery life up to 24 hours with carrying case (with 10min quick charge for 90min of play time
- Truly wireless design with uninterrupted L/R simultaneous Bluetooth transmission
- Smart listening by adaptive sound control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity
- Quick attention mode and wearing detection make conversations effortless.Frequency Response (Bluetooth Communication):20 Hz–20,000 Hz
- N the box: Charging case, Triple comfort earbuds (S, M, L × 2) long hybrid silicone rubber earbuds (stainless, S, M, L × 2), card, operating instruction, Reference guide, USB Type C cable (Approx. 20cm)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.