We’ve seen a few decent deals come and go, but this is by far the best sale we’ve seen so far on the shockingly impressive Roborock S6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop. This high-end model features suction and performance with pet hair that manage to outshine even the most expensive Roomba robot vacuums we’ve ever tested, and those $1,000+ models don’t even have built-in mopping. With that in mind, $650 is a pretty fair price for the S6. Hurry over to Amazon and use the coupon code ROCKROBOS6 at checkout, however, and you can get one in either black or white for just $519.99! That’s an all-time low, but this deal is only available until the end of the day on Tuesday.
Here’s more from the Amazon page:
- Astonishingly efficient: Using adaptive routing with edge optimized cleaning, S6 gives you comprehensive room cleaning fast.
- Selective cleaning: Control exactly where you want S6 to go, and not go, from your phone. Including selective room scheduling, zone cleaning, and virtual no-go zones and barriers. No add-ons devices or magnetic tape required.
- Powerful clean: Intense suction, enough to lift AA batteries, cleans deep into carpets and cracks in the floor. All without sacrificing a cleaning time of up to 3-hours in Quiet mode.
- Easy mopping: Get your floors gleaming with a quick mop. Just snap on the mop unit, adjust the water flow rate to your preferences, and start a cleanup.
- Quiet and convenient: With a cleaning volume of just 56db (equivalent to a typical conversation) in Balanced mode, you can clean any time day or night without disruption. S6 is also easy to maintain, and the integrated cable tidy in its dock keeps things elegantly wire-free.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.