Apple charges a whopping $35 for a 6-foot USB-C to Lightning cable, which is basically criminal. $35 for a cable? Seriously!? And the worst part is the fact that it’s not even a high-quality cable, so it’ll inevitable break over time where the cord meets the connector. If you want a higher-quality cable at a much more reasonable price, definitely check out the deal we just found on Amazon. Use the coupon code XCENTZS93 at checkout and you can snag an $18 Xcentz 6-Foot USB C to Lightning Cable for only $9.99!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Power Delivery Fast Charging: Use this cable with your USB-C PD charger ( including Apple 18W 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Delivery charger) to charge your iOS device, and get 3A fast charging for iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/XS/XR/XS Max, iPads, and later models.
- Apple MFi Certified: Each cable contains an authorization chip (C94) issued by Apple to ensure 100% compatibility with Apple iOS devices. Ensure complete safety and high speed charging & sync.
- Extremely Durability: Thanks to bulletproof braided nylon, this cable can withstand over 30,000 bending and hold up to 175 pounds (80KG). Lasts 30x longer than other cables.
- Charge and Sync: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync & charge.
- Lifetime Warranty:This cable is built to last so we provide lifetime warranty for your order. Contact us if anything we can do for you and we will reply you with a satisfied solution within 24 hours.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.