The Victure 1080P Portable Wireless Hidden Rechargeable Spy Camera definitely isn’t the smallest spy camera we’ve come across. But right now it’s on sale at the impossibly low price of just $10.79, which definitely makes it the cheapest spy camera we’ve ever come across. It supports 1080p Full HD resolution and night vision, and it even has a built-in motion detection feature to auto-trigger recordings. Clip the coupon on the Amazon page and use the promo code 45DW8WN6 to get this crazy price. The coupon is supposed to expire tomorrow, but at this price we have a feeling it’s sell out long before then. In other words, hurry up!
Here’s the important info from the product page:
- [Mini portable spy hidden camera].HD 1080p portable wifi(only 2.4G) hidden camera,small size and easy to hide.perfect as home security camera and baby/elder monitor.Recording both snapshot picture and video without attracting any attention.
- [Activated Motion Detection]When motion detection is triggered, it will automatically send an alarm to the mobile phone for real-time monitoring to achieve remote monitoring. Perfect for surveillance!
- [HD 1080P Video Resolution and Built-in Battery Hidden Camera]:HD 1920*1080P video resolution gives you a clearer video and picture. This Hidden camera has a built-in 340mAh battery, so it can works for about 45min.
- [super wide angle and clear night vision]:Super wide angle, 10 small infrared LEDs without illumination, 5m night vision distance, you can see a clear picture in the dark.
- [Easy to Use and with Magnet Home Security Camera]:Easy to operation.This hidden camera has a built-in strong magnet which can adsorb on any iron surface, such as on the wall, window and bookshelf or under the desk.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.