Have you dreamed of having Ethernet in your home but there’s no way you’re going to spend all that cash to have someone run CAT6 and install Ethernet ports? Don’t worry, we totally understand because we’re the same way. What you might not realize, however, is that you can still enjoy lightning-fast gigabit Ethernet without paying anyone a cent to run wires and install ports. Just get a TP-Link PA7010 Powerline Ethernet Adapter Kit while it’s discounted on Amazon and you can instantly transform any regular old power outlet in your home into a gigabit Ethernet port!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Powerline adapter provides up to 1000Mbps Ethernet over power. Ideal to be Ethernet extender who can easily go over the walls
- As network adapters supporting home Plug AV2, easy to add multiple adapters and works under 110-240V
- Gigabit port, give you full speed of your internet. Plug & play, No new wires and no configuration required
- Power saving automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%. data encryption by 128-bit AES to make the network safe and private
- System requirements is Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac and Linux. Standards and protocols are home Plug AV2, home Plug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3U and IEEE 802.3ab. Range is 984.25 foot over electrical circuit.Range: 300 meters over electrical circuit
- Plug & play, No new wires and no configuration required; Compatible with all AV2000, AV1300, AV1200, Av1000, AV600, AV500 & AV200 PowerPoint adapters.
- Industry leading support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support. Contact ussupport@tp-link.Com if you have any questions
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..