If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Smartwatches are continuing to get better and better these days, but options from the big brands are still very expensive. That’s why you should definitely check out the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami before you commit to an Apple Watch or one of Samsung’s smartwatches. The Bip has killer features like GPS, all-day heart rate tracking, and even sleep monitoring. But the cherry on top is definitely the unrivaled battery life — it last up to 30 days on a single charge!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty. 190mAh Li-Polymer Battery
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.