There are so many different methods people use to try to relax or meditate, and some of them definitely work better than others. The MUSE Brain Sensing Headband is one that seems so outlandish that you might just skip right past it, but it actually works surprisingly well for a lot of people. The band uses proven technology to measure brain waves and it guides you through meditation using real-time analysis of those brain waves. It’s pretty terrific, so you might want to check it out if you’re looking for something to help you get the most out of the time you spend meditating.
Here’s some important info from the product page:
- MEDITATION MADE EASY: Muse is your personal meditation assistant by providing EEG based real-time neurofeedback, allowing you to take the guesswork out of your meditation practice
- MUSE WILL GUIDE YOU TO A CALM MIND: Sometimes your mind is calm and sometimes it’s active – Muse will teach you to recognize a calm mind and help you get there
- IMMERSE YOURSELF: Put on the Muse headband, plug in your earbuds or headphones, start the app, and close your eyes. Immerse yourself within the sounds of a beach or rainforest via the Muse App on iOS or Android
- REAL-TIME TRACKING & FEEDBACK: While you meditate, Muse measures whether your mind is calm or active, and translates that data into weathers sounds
- REVIEW DATA AFTER EACH SESSION: After each session, review your data, set goals, and build a deeply rewarding meditation practice that gets better every time
- TRAVEL SAFE: Muse fits perfectly in the Official Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband Case (both versions)
- COMPATIBILITY: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection works with Apple and Android devices; using Apple iOS 11.0 or Android 5 Operating Systems or higher
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.