Okay seriously, the SnapPower USB Charger Electrical Outlet Cover might just be the greatest invention we’ve seen in years. You know how most wall outlets with USB ports are annoying because regular three-prong plugs end up blocking the USB ports? And you know you you have to deal with shutting off the power and messing with wiring to install them? Well this little device fixes both of those problems. It places the USB charging port off to the side so it’s always accessible, and you don’t have to touch a single wire to install it because it draws power using special metal contacts! At $11 a piece, the SnapPower is an absolute steal.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- EASY INSTALL – You don’t have to be an electrician or magician to install the USB Charger. It was designed for a truly simple solution to the device nightmare. It does not require brackets, batteries, mounts, or wires. Just snap it on and go.
- FREES UP OUTLETS – You can finally use all of the outlets in your house. Don’t let devices and their standard plugs eat up all of your outlets. You can have a lamp, alarm clock and your phone all on one nightstand. Or have your tablet in the kitchen without sacrificing an outlet.
- LOW PROFILE – With it’s sleek design you won’t have to leave space between the wall and your furniture. The USB plugs into the side of the plate and not the front.
- ATTRACTIVE – The USB charger blends right in allowing you the freedom to put this in any room without being an eyesore.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – With a money back guarantee and the best customer service around, you can buy easy. We have you covered, we have your back.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.