Can you believe how excited people were when Apple announced that the base price for its new iPhone 11 was going to be $700 instead of $750, which is where the iPhone XR started last year? Oh woooooow, ONLY $700! You don’t need to pay anywhere near that much for a great new smartphone, and today’s sale on Amazon is proof. Head over to the site and you’ll find a brand new factory unlocked Moto G7 that works on any wireless network in the US for just $249.99!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 6. 2″ Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19: 9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of micro SD expandable memory, and Android 9. 0.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1. 8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU.
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies.
- 3, 000 mAh non-removable battery with USB Type-C 18W charger.
- Facial recognition and fingerprint sensor to instantly unlock your phone.
- Reliable design: Water protection design with IP54, enjoy a comfortable grip with a scratch-resistant, contoured 3D Corning Gorilla Glass design.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.