Everyone knows that Sony headphones are among the best in the business, and that definitely extends to the company’s wireless earbuds. In fact, the Sony WF1000X True Wireless Earbuds are easily among the best cord-free earphones out there — especially today. Why is today any different from Any other day for Sony’s WF1000X earbuds? Because if you head over to Amazon you can get a pair for just $69.99 instead of $200. That’s a massive $130 discount!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- True wireless design with uninterrupted Bluetooth streaming.
- Digital Noise Cancelling lets you listen without distractions.
- Sony|Headphones Connect APP for Android /iOS uses Smart Listening technology to control your ambient sound settings .
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity. Ambient Sound mode to hear essential sound without taking your headphones off.
- A 6mm driver for crisp, clear sound
- Enjoy up to 9 hours of battery life with the chargeable carrying case.
- Conversation flows freely with hands-free calling through the left earpiece. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
- In the box: Charging Case, USB Cable (1), Earbuds (Long Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds(SS, S, M, L X2), Fitting Supporters(M, L X2), Triple-Comfort Earbuds(S, M, L X2))
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.