If you want a 6-foot USB-C to Lightning cable from Apple, it’ll cost you $35 and your only color option is white. That’s right… you already spent over $1,000 on your iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max and now Apple wants you to spend another $35 for a cable! If you want to save some cash and also get a sleek Midnight Green cable that matches the new color Apple introduced this year, we’ve got a great deal for you to check out. Use the coupon code MIDGREEN at checkout and you can pick up a 6-Foot Anker Midnight Green USB C to Lightning Cable for only $14.99!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 18W 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, and later models.
- Charge and Sync: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync & charge.
- Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12× longer than other cables and proven to withstand over 12000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about Powerline II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.