There are so many different options out there right now as far as true wireless earphones go that it can be almost impossible to pick a new pair without some help. Lucky for you, that’s why we’re here! If you’re looking for terrific sound quality and battery life but you aren’t willing to spend $159 for AirPods or even more for other premium earbuds, there’s a brand new option that you definitely need to check out. The Edifier TWS5 True Wireless Earbuds are made by the same brand behind our favorite wireless home speakers, and they deliver truly impressive sound with battery life that’ll easily last a week before you need to recharge the case. Best of all, they’re only $79.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- IMPROVED TRUEWIRELESS STEREO PLUS – Experience truly wireless freedom without losing sound quality. Offers improved signal distance and easy pairing of both earbuds simultaneously.
- CONNECT UP TO 30FT (10M) AWAY WITH BLUETOOTH 5.0 WITH QUALCOMM aptX – For reliable, high quality streaming from wireless devices.
- NOISE ISOLATING EARBUDS WORK ALONE OR TOGETHER – Use one or both earbuds without losing sound channels
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN WITH TOUCH CONTROLS AND MIC – Comfortable to wear and easy to adjust playback. Multiple ear tip sizes for the best fit. Built-in mic with Qualcomm cVc noise reduction technology for clearer voice quality.
- UP TO 32 HOURS PLAYBACK WITH CHARGING CASE – Enough battery to get you through your busy day and then some.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.