If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple Watch Series 5 is here and it’s a huge upgrade! Well, umm, actually it’s not a very big upgrade at all. In fact, it’s a pretty disappointing upgrade when you consider that the only change is an always-on display that remains lit up even when you’re not looking at it. No, seriously, that’s it… and battery life suffers as a result? Our advice is to save your money and pick up an Apple Watch Series 4 while Amazon is blowing them out. Hurry and you can save as much as $70 on one of the most popular size and color combinations!
As noted on the product page, it’s a $50 discount and then another $19.01 off if you choose no-rush shipping:
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Over 30% larger display
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- ECG app
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- 50% louder speaker
- S4 Sip with faster 64-bit dual-core processor
- Improved accelerometer and gyroscope for fall detection
- Swim proof
- watchOS 5
- 1 Powecom KN95 masks are FDA-authorized and certified by NIOSH to work even better than most 3M N95 masks!
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 Kasa Smart (HS103P4) Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Hom…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.