Noise cancelling headphones are fantastic, but if you get a pair from a top audio brand like Bose or Sony, you’re going to have to spend about $350 or $400. That’s a whole lot of cash for a pair of headphones. Not everyone really needs noise cancellation though. After all, can you really hear any of the noise around you while music is playing? Save yourself a ton of cash and pick up a pair of Bose SoundLink II Around Ear Wireless Headphones on Amazon while they’re on sale at a $50 discount. They sound amazing and they cost a fraction of what you’ll pay for noise cancelling cans. Or, if you’d prefer earbuds as opposed to over-ear headphones, Bose SoundSport Wireless Earbuds are on sale with a $20 discount, too!
Bose SoundLink II Around Ear Wireless Headphones
- Deep, immersive sound, improved EQ best in class performance for wireless headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
- Latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio/video syncs
- Advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
- Up to 15 hours play time with rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Switch between two Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone.Wireless range up to 30 feet (9 meter)
Bose SoundSport Wireless Earbuds
- A high quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume, thanks to Bose active EQ. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Exclusive Stay Hear+ tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge. Please refer the User Guide before use
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.