Do you remember Huami, the brand that makes the $80 Amazfit Bip smartwatch with incredible 30-day battery life? Well it’s back with a brand new model that’s even more impressive. The hot new Amazfit GTR Aluminium Alloy Smartwatch features a stunning design that looks like a traditional mechanical watch that could easily cost thousands of dollars. This is no traditional watch, however. It features a large 1.39-inch AMOLED display and all the features you might want, including GPS, all-day heart rate tracking, and incredible battery life that lasts up to 24 days on a single charge. It also works with both iPhones and Android smartphones, and it costs half as much as an Apple Watch!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Get ready to make a splash – The Amazfit GTR comes in a classic design with a touch of modern features. It has a brilliant 1.39” AMOLED display, and a gallery of watch faces to choose from to fit any style.
- Achieve your personal best – Take your fitness to the next level with the GTR’s GPS + GLONASS dual-mode positioning system and 12 sport modes like running, cycling, swimming, mountaineering, etc.
- Never miss a beat – Keep an eye on your health and fitness with the Amazfit GTR that comes with innovative BioTracker PPG sensor to accurately monitor your heart rate 24/7.
- Live connected – Stay informed all day long with smart notifications and custom vibrations for your favorite apps like email, text, Facebook, etc.
- Go the distance – Use the Amazfit GTR for 24 consecutive days on a single charge!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.