I’m not a professional chef, but anyone who has eaten any meat I’ve cooked in the past couple of years will tell you that I’m just as good as any pro. In reality I’m definitely not, but when it comes to cooking meats like steak or chicken I nail it every single time because I use a MEATER True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer. Stick this tiny thermometer in your meat and put it in the oven, on the grill, or in a pan like you normally would. The MEATER connects to an app on your smartphone and tells you the exact moment you should remove your meat from the heat so that it’s cooked to the perfect doneness!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- ► 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS (10.3 and later) / Android (5.0 and later) smart phones and tablets.
- ► 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient / external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously.
- ► Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts / notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- ► Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- ► Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your wireless range using MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud to use Alexa and monitor your cook from a computer.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.