If you enjoy cooking even the slightest bit, you fall into one of two camps: you either have a KitchenAid stand mixer and you love it, or you wish you had a KitchenAid stant mixer. If the latter is the case, then there’s an incredible one-day sale happening right now on Amazon that you definitely need to take advantage of. The $416 KitchenAid KP26M9XCER 6 quart Bowl-Lift Professional Stand Mixer is on sale today only for just $259.99, which is an absolutely unbelievable deal. It’s available in three different colors to suit any color scheme you’ve got going on in your kitchen, and you can also pick up a $44 KitchenAid KFEW6L Flex Edge Beater for just $29.99!
KitchenAid KP26M9XCER Professional Stand Mixer
- With over 14 Optional attachments* to make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream and more sold separately
- 6 quart stainless steel bowl for up to 10 dozen cookies
- Bowl-lift design raises and lowers the bowl and provides sturdy bowl support for mixing heavy ingredients or large quantities
- 10 optimized speeds and 67 touch points around the mixer bowl for great mixing results
- Includes Bowl-Lift stand mixer, 6-quart dual-finish bowl, Coated Powerknead spiral dough hook, Coated flat beater, professional style wire whip and pouring shield
KitchenAid KFEW6L Flex Edge Beater
- Fits models KD2661, KL26M, KP26M1, KP26M8, KP26N9, KV25G, KV25M. Note: Refer to the bottom of your mixer for an accurate model number and make sure that is one of the models listed.
- Coated metal construction with silicone flex edge, top rack dishwasher safe
- For use with 6 quart wide mouth bowl lift stand mixers
- Mix, beat, and whip up your favorite treats with this flex edge beater; features a flexible sweeper that is made from silicone and is used to insure that no batter goes unturned
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.