Wi-Fi smart plugs are a dime a dozen these days. In addition to adding app control to all your “dumb” devices, these brilliant little boxes also let you control devices with your voice. They’re pretty much all compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant these days, but Siri support is harder to come by. Plus, Siri-compatible smart plugs are often far more expensive than other models. That’s why the VOCOlinc Smart Plug is so great — it supports app control, Alexa, Google Assistant, and even Siri control, and it’s only $15 if you buy a 2-pack!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Smart Controls > Works with HomeKit, Alexa and Google Assistant; LinkWise app supports both iOS and Android
- Compact Design > Small enough that the second socket never gets blocked off
- Set Schedules > Schedule to switch on/off your electronic(s) automatically
- Hub-Free & Remote Access (conditional) > No hub required; control from nearly anywhere via an Apple TV/HomPod/iPad (iOS) or VOCOlinc Cloud (Android)
- Note:⭐ SmartBar requires iOS 12+ or Android 4.3+ and a secured 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network; make sure your mobile device is connected stably to internet while pairing; use LinkWise app to keep your firmware up to date and connect to VOCOlinc cloud for troubleshooting services; feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries; When pairing (during setup), this product requires a 2.4GHz network
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.