If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
I really didn’t think the world needed an Alexa clock when Amazon first announced the Echo Wall Clock. Now, I can’t imagine being without it. It’s so awesome to be able to set a timer with Alexa on any Echo device and see it count down on the clock. In fact, I’m not sure I can even cook anymore without it! If you don’t already have an Echo Wall Clock, we highly recommend picking one up right now while it’s on sale for $24.99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Echo Wall Clock helps you stay organized and on time.
- Easy-to-read analog clock shows the time of day.
- Digital 60 LED display shows one, or multiple, timers set through a paired Echo device.
- Syncs time to a paired Echo device, including automatic adjustments for daylight saving time.
- Requires a compatible Echo device, including Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, or Echo Input.
- Just say, “Alexa, set a 12-minute timer,” and see it count down at a glance on Echo Wall Clock.
- Simple to set up and use—just say, “Alexa, set up my Echo Wall Clock.”
- Smooth 10″ diameter white bezel clock. Includes mounting hardware and 4 AA batteries.
- 1 Powecom KN95 masks are FDA-authorized and certified by NIOSH to work even better than most 3M N95 masks!
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 Kasa Smart (HS103P4) Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Hom…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.