If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s new Apple Watch Series 5 is now available and all things told, it’s a pretty minor update compared to the previous-generation model. The biggest update is a new always-on display feature that, well, isn’t really all that appealing. Users would have much rather had sleep tracking on the new Apple Watch Series 5, but at this point it seems like that might never happen. Lucky for you, the Withings Sleep Tracking Pad does a much better job of tracking your sleep than a wrist tracker ever will.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- MONITOR YOUR SLEEP – Delivers sleep cycles, tracks heart rate, detects snoring and breathing disturbances. Algorithms used to analyze the data have been validated with a team of sleep experts.
- BREATHING DISTURBANCES – Sleep can now detect breathing disturbances. While some pauses during sleep are normal, if they occur too often they they might be a potential sign of a chronic condition such as sleep apnea. ; Wi-Fi : 2.4 GHz b/g/n , WEP/WPA/WPA2
- LEARN WHAT MATTERS – Wake to a daily Sleep Score to understand what makes a good night’s sleep and how you can improve.
- PROGRESS – Get personalized coaching via a dedicated program within the free Health Mate app to make sleep gains that add up to better days.
- ENHANCE SLEEP ENVIRONMENT – Sleep is a sensor that can act as a switch to control lights, the thermostat, and more.
- AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION – Easy one-time setup under the mattress makes Sleep fit seamlessly into your life. Wake to all data in the app via Wi-Fi.
- “ALEXA, ASK WITHINGS” – Now your voice can help you manage your health with an Alexa Skill that works with Withings Health Mate.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.