For the past couple of weeks, we’ve been testing a brand new robot vacuum that has totally blown us away. Now, we’re so excited that it has been announced because we can finally share it with you!
Roomba might be the most recognizable brand in the robot vacuum biz, but it’s definitely not the hottest company in the market right now. That honor goes to Roborock, the company that makes insanely powerful robot vacuums with even more features than Roomba at lower prices. For example, the $650 Roborock S6 is just as good as the brand new Roomba that costs over $1,000… but $650 is still a lot to pay for a robot vacuum. That’s why we’re so excited about the just-announced Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum! It features the same strong 2,000Pa suction as the S6, but it ditches a few of the bells and whistles to whittle down the price. Instead of paying $650, this great model is only $400 — or just $359.99 if you hurry, because Amazon has a special $40 coupon available to celebrate the launch!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Revamped drivetrain and ultra-Precise Laser Navigation, as used in autonomous cars, makes it harder to trap S4, even in complex environments.
- Comprehensive Roborock app control, including map saving, selective cleaning, no-go zones, and power setting, give you total control of S4 no matter where you are.
- Intense 2000pa Suction, enough to lift AA batteries, easily picks dust off floors and can even drag trapped dirt from deep inside low-pile carpets.
- Supersized 5200mAh LiPo battery, good for over 150 minutes of non-stop cleaning, is more than enough to clean most homes in one session.
- An elegant transparent design adds a touch of style, and also makes checking the dustbin easier. A glance through the shell is all you need to do.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.