Apple obviously doesn’t make forehead thermometers but if it did, the device would probably be exactly like the iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer. This brilliant little device is so simple and yet so perfect — just hold it near your forehead or your child’s forehead, press the one button on the back, and you get an accurate temperature reading in less than one second. It’s fantastic, and it’s on sale right now at the all-time low price of $19.99 after you clip the on-site coupon.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- [ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE] iHealth No-Touch thermometer is backed by clinical validated and recommended by pediatrician. We provide 3 Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, safe and hygienic.
- [3 SENSORS] A Ultra-senstive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second from the forehead. The additional distance and environmental sensors make necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.
- [FOR KIDS & ADULTS] With innovative designs & simple easy to use control by one button, our thermometers are great for adults, kids and babies.
- [GENTLE VIBRATION & XL DIGITS LED DISPLAY] A XL large digits LED screen displays the reading in bright white light, see readings clearly even in total darkness. Gentle vibration notification instead of annoying beep sound, hassle free from taking a temperature at night.
- What You Get: 1 FDA Cleared & Medical CE Approved thermometer that meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards, 2 AAA batteries, 1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide (English, French and Spanish),our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly US-based customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..