Installing a security system around your home can be extremely expensive. Having to hire someone to put up multiple cameras, alarms, and sensors can be time-consuming and will put a dent in your wallet. Luckily, you don’t have to go to extreme lengths to keep an eye on your front door anymore. Surveillance and exterior illumination never looked so good, thanks to the latest deal on Woot!
Running concurrently with their incredible sale on Dyson vacuum cleaners and other products, Woot! is giving you the opportunity to purchase a Ring Spotlight Cam Wired for only $129.99! That’s about a 33% savings on the device! This spotlight camera makes sure you always know what’s going on in front of your house.
It is factory reconditioned, so it’s been tested and will work just like new. You’ll get amazing brightness shining on your walkway as well as a surveillance camera that can send you a live feed of your home right to your phone.
Head on over to Woot!’s website and see this deal and all the other deals that are going on right now and going fast. Make sure you take a look before these are all gone!
Below is the Amazon description for this fantastic product for you to familiarize yourself with:
Ring Spotlight Cam Wired
- A Certified Refurbished Spotlight Cam Wired is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Works with Alexa to launch real-time video with your voice
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected
- Plugs into standard power outlets for non-stop power
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision and Live View
- Includes built-in LED light strips and a siren
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Camera gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.