Smart LED light bulbs are awesome, but they’re also often pretty pricey. Those steep price tags add up when you want to add smart bulbs to all the ceiling lights in a room. Instead of buying all those bulbs, here’s another option that’s far less expensive. Pick up a Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link while it’s discounted on Amazon. It’s super easy to install and it adds app control, voice control, and smart home integration to all the bulbs in any given room that are controlled by that switch.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation
- SCHEDULING: Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz Wi Fi network connection; Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.