If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We’ve been racking our brains and we can’t think of anytime since they were first released that the Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones were on sale for less than they are right now. We’ve seen plenty of retailers shave $50 off the sky-high $350 retail price for sales, and we’ve seen that go up to $80 or even $100 for renewed models. But if you head over to Amazon right now, you can pick up a pair of refurbs for a whopping $120 less than retail. That’s only $230 for the best noise cancelling headphones on the planet! Since they’re renewed, that means there’s a finite number in stock at this price, so you had better hurry up and grab a pair because they’re definitely going to sell out.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Industry-leading Digital Noise Cancellation Industry-leading noise cancellation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. Additional microphones also assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality.
- Proprietary technology for premium sound Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 brings the WH-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation. With 32bit audio signal processing and best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio, the WH-1000XM3 headphones dramatically improve the sound quality of whatever you choose to listen to.
- Smart Listening by SENSE ENGINE tailors the sound to you Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area — balances the noise canceling levels. Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing keeps your music sounding great even when traveling at higher altitudes. You can customize them to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App
- Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android /iOS Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto-settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer. Wireless freedom with Bluetooth and NFC Bluetooth and NFC4 pairing make for hassle-free wireless connections to stream high-quality music and phone calls
- Now with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built in With the WH-1000XM3 headphones, you can choose to activate either the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa with a simple touch. To use Amazon Alexa, simply download the Sony | Headphones Connect app and the Alexa app on your smartphone’s application marketplace, and follow the setup instructions on the Sony | Headphones Connect app
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.