If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We have good news and we have bad news for you on Monday when it comes to the hot new MagicLight A19 60W Equivalent Smart WiFi Light Bulbs. The good news is they’re just as bright as $50 Philips Hue bulbs, they support more than 16 million different colors like Philips Hue, and they’re on sale for just $26.19 per 3-pack. That’s only $8.73 per bulb! The bad news as that at the time of this writing, there were only about two dozen left in stock, so there’s a very good chance they’re going to sell out. Well, what are you waiting for!?
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Compatible with Alexa to support dimming, shades of white, and color settings through voice control; Works with Google Assistant voice control, IFTTT and Siri Shortcut;
- Easy to set up, built in wifi, no hub required; Personalize your lights with over 16 million colors and every color is dimmable; There is a range of white light with different color temperatures from 2700k to 6500k which includes warm white, pure white and cold white etc;
- 16 million colors and warm to cool whites. LED life-span – 22.8 years (based on 3hrs/day). This bulb has FCC, CE, RoHs certificate, 7Watts (equivalent of a 60W traditional incandescent bulb). Voltage Range AC100-240V 50/60 Hz.
- Control your smart light bulb from anywhere with your smartphone using the “Magic Home Pro” Smart app (iOS, Android). Smoothly dim the brightness of your light bulb from anywhere with the app
- Various Scene Modes: Dimmable, Color Palette, Group Control, Timer Schedule, Music Sync, Scene Control, Night light, Dynamic Mode, Customzied Mode, Widget Control; Application: Suitable for showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping etc
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.